42FT — A Menagerie of Mechanical Marvels — Cirque Mechanics
7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019
At the center of every circus rests a 42-foot ring full of thrills, laughs and excitement. 42FT – A Menagerie of Mechanical Marvels, is the latest invention from the creative minds of Cirque Mechanics. The company dares us to leap into the circus ring and experience the timelessness of this evolving art form. The show’s unique mechanical interpretation of the traditional, and its story full of the lore of the historic one-ring circus, create a welcoming place, like a big top, where we can be amazed. The action in 42FT is full of theatricality and a modern sensibility, showcasing a galloping mechanical metal horse and a rotating tent frame for strongmen, acrobats and aerialists.
Cirque Mechanics, inspired by modern circus, finds its roots in the mechanical and its heart in the stories of American industrial ingenuity. The shows, imbedded in realism, display a raw quality rarely found in modern circus. Cirque Mechanics signature style is wrapped in acrobatics, mechanical marvels and a bit of clowning around. 42FT follows the great successes of Birdhouse Factory, Boomtown and Pedal Punk.
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, to the Cirque Mechanics world of gears and canvas, pulleys and sawdust — within 42FT.
- Tickets are $69, $49, $39, and $29, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.