An Acoustic Evening with John Hiatt, with special guest Adam Chaffins
The Eclipse Sessions Tour
7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019
Almost 45 years after the release of his debut album, John Hiatt remains one of America’s most respected and influential singer-songwriters thanks to songs such as “Cry Love,” “Perfectly Good Guitar,” “Feels Like Rain,” “Have A Little Faith in Me,” and many more. And “The Eclipse Sessions,” his newest collection, offers up his strongest set of songs in years. Long celebrated as a skilled storyteller and keen observer of life’s twists and turns, Hiatt can get at the heart of a knotty emotion or a moment in time with just a sharp, incisive lyric or witty turn of phrase.
- Tickets are $75, $55, and $35, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.