Diavolo: Architecture in Motion
7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019
Founded in 1992 by French-born choreographer and visionary Jacques Heim, DIAVOLO is a cultural pillar of the Los Angeles community and has performed for hundreds of thousands of concertgoers worldwide as well as millions on television’s “America’s Got Talent.” DIAVOLO aims to capture and comment upon the ironic and frequently humorous patterns, as well as the darker consequences, of human behavior in the world its built. The work is searching to expand the boundaries of what is considered to be dance by creating a living cinematic experience of powerful images and abstract narratives. Architectural structures provide the backdrop for dramatic and risky movement, revealing metaphors for the challenge of maintaining humanity and human relationships in modern environments.
Through the DIAVOLO Institute, the company also provides educational and outreach opportunities to people of all ages and abilities while touring nationally and at home in Los Angeles, sharing the pioneering art form and the power of dance as a means of social impact.
- Tickets are $49 and $39, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.