7:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Known for his scene stealing abilities, actor, producer, writer and comedian Ken Jeong has established himself as one of today’s top comedic stars. Since his feature film debut playing the doctor in "Knocked Up" in 2007, Jeong has gone on to star in several memorable movie roles such as the Asian-mobster “Mr. Chow” in the sleeper-hit comedy "The Hangover". He recently appeared in the Warner Bros. box office sensation "Crazy Rich Asians", which earned the “Best Acting Ensemble” award at the National Board of Review awards. In February 2019, Jeong returned to his stand-up roots for his first-ever hit Netflix comedy special, “Ken Jeong: You Complete Me, Ho.” In television, Jeong was most recently seen as a judge on the FOX hit celebrity reality singing competition “The Masked Singer.” Prior to that, Ken starred on ABC’s “Dr. Ken”, which he was the creator, writer, and Executive Producer. Upcoming projects include "My Spy" starring Dave Bautista, and "El Tonto" starring, written and directed by Charlie Day. Jeong dedicates his spare time to volunteering with Stand Up 2 Cancer, which is a cause very dear to his heart. He currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife and twin daughters.
Parental Advisory: Contains adult themes and language.
- Tickets are $99, $69, $59, $49, and $39, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.