Siudy Garrido Flamenco Dance Theater
7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019
The career of Siudy Garrido, the renowned flamenco dancer, choreographer, and artistic director, began on stage at the tender age of 5 in her native country, Venezuela. She is the daughter of the celebrated dancer and instructor Siudy Quintero, who was awarded by the King of Spain for expanding the art of Flamenco beyond its borders. Siudy’s formal dance foundation initiated in her mother’s academy where she began her professional path. Following in the footsteps of her mother and seizing the responsibility of her lineage, she has dedicated her life to the globalization of the art of flamenco, exploring new concepts of dance where her studies in classical, contemporary and jazz were infused with her flamenco origins, swirling traditional and contemporary techniques into a brand of flamenco that’s notably her own and creating a universe filled with rich movement and rhythm.
- Tickets are $69, $49, and $39, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.