The Kingdom Choir
7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019
London’s The Kingdom Choir™ is best known for its show-stopping performance at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in 2018. The group’s performance of “Stand By Me,” seen by a global audience of over 2 billion, instantly catapulted the choir to worldwide fame. Founded in 1994 by award-winning conductor Karen Gibson, the choir draws from various Christian traditions and is dedicated to creating a sound that reflects the community they share through their warm energy and enthusiastic performances. The choir released its first full-length album in November 2018.
Gibson is an award-winning gospel choir conductor who has conducted some of the most prestigious, large-scale choirs across the U.K. The high standard of her work has taken her across Europe, Japan, Rwanda, Nigeria, Guyana and the United States. Gibson’s choirs are regular finalists or winners of choir competitions, including BBC Songs of Praise Gospel Choir of The Year.
- Tickets are $59, $39, and $29, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.