7:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, 2019
Thirty years after Travis Tritt launched his music career, the Grammy award-winning artist continues to sell-out shows and stay true and relevant to Country music fans across the globe. A Marietta, Georgia native, Travis Tritt is dubbed one of “The Class of ‘89,” which included Country music superstars Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Alan Jackson; all of whom dominated the charts in the early ‘90s. Among his eleven studio albums and numerous charted singles are nineteen Top 10 hits, including “Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde,” “Here’s A Quarter” and “It’s A Great Day To Be Alive.” His near three-decade career has produced millions in album sales, two Grammy award wins and multiple No. 1 singles on the Country radio charts. Most recently, Tritt released a special live 2-disc CD and DVD, titled “A Man and His Guitar – Live From The Franklin Theatre,” which is now available through all major digital retailers.
- Tickets are $99, $79, $69, $49, and $39, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.