Kool & The Gang
7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 18, 2020
Kool & the Gang, officially launched in 1969, has influenced the music of three generations and has become true recording industry legends. Thanks to iconic songs like “Celebration,” “Cherish,” “Jungle Boogie,” “Ladies Night,” “Summer Madness” and “Open Sesame,” they’ve earned two Grammy Awards, seven American Music Awards, 25 Top 10 R&B hits, nine Top 10 Pop hits and 31 gold and platinum albums. From Nairobi to Newark, Kool & the Gang has performed continuously longer than any R&B group in history. Their bulletproof funk and jazzy arrangements have also made them the most sampled R&B band of all time. A reviewer recently called their performance “a 24-karat show” and every year, even after a half-century on the road, yields a nonstop schedule of shows across the globe. The heavily-in-demand band has continued to tour the world, appearing most recently alongside Kid Rock, Dave Matthews Band, Elton John, The Roots and a 50-city tour with the legendary rock band, Van Halen.
- Tickets are $129, $89, $79, $69, $59, and $49, depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.