One Night of Queen
Performed by Gary Mullen & The Works
7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 21, 2020
In 2000, Gary Mullen won ITV’s “Stars In Their Eyes” Live Grand Final, with the largest number of votes ever received in the show‘s history. The record of 864,838 votes was more than twice that of the runner-up. Gary began touring on his own and in 2002 formed a band The Works, to pay tribute to rock legends Queen. Since May 2002, Gary Mullen and the Works have performed throughout the U.K., USA, Europe, South Africa and New Zealand to sell-out audiences. The outfit has also twice rocked the prestigious BBC Proms in the Park, in front of a very enthusiastic crowd of 40,000. One Night of Queen is a spectacular live concert, recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of arguably the greatest rock band of all time. This show will ROCK you!
- Tickets are $69, $49, $39, $29, and $19 depending on where you sit.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.