7 and 9:30 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2020
Wareham Opera House
410 Poyntz Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
After writing 12 albums of songs in styles ranging from folk/rock to Tin Pan Alley to gospel, country and chamber music, what might a woman deemed by National Public Radio as “The Empress of the Unexpected” try next? And as audiences will testify, Werner’s been knocking it out of the park — or concert hall — all around the U.S. for 20 years. Renowned as a crafty songwriter and charismatic performer, her songs have been recorded by Tom Jones and Michael Feinstein, Broadway stars Betty Buckley and Christine Ebersole, and countless individuals and ensembles.
- Tickets are $49, $39, and $29, depending on where you sit and which show you choose.
- K-State students and youth 18 and under are 50% off most seats.
- All ticket prices and dates are subject to change.
- Season tickets (7 or more shows) are on sale now by. Download the season ticket order form (pdf), call the box office, or stop McCain in person.
- Season tickets are not available online.
- Single tickets go on sale August 5 online at 10 a.m. and August 6 in person or by phone from noon to 4 pm.